So you want to grow hair faster and longer? And you are at a loss as to how to accomplish it. Well you are in luck because in this article I will show you simple ways to take care of your mane and then allow it to grow at a faster healthier rate.
Here are the tips to grow a longer mane
\"Dramatic Weight Loss\"
1. Try to avoid or not use chemical treatments such as dyes, tints and bleaches, straighteners, and also wave creators. They can weaken your mane and eventually lead to breakage and loss.
2. Iron deficiency can cause your tresses to thin and lose its luster. Women who have a heavy menstrual cycle may have a lack of iron in their system. Make sure you are diagnosed with this problem before taking any iron supplements, taking too much iron is toxic to the system. It can cause constipation, and stomach cramps; it's better to take a multivitamin or eat foods rich in iron instead. Foods like lentils, tofu, beans, spinach, prunes, raisins and lean beef are great sources of iron.
3. To grow hair faster and longer, take a multivitamin to add nutrients to your body and tresses. Vitamins are the starting point for a healthy head of locks and leads to faster growth as well. This can take several months to show up, but be patient you will see results.
4. Vegetarians should eat foods rich in vitamin C whenever you eat iron rich foods. The vitamin C you take will help you to absorb the iron into your blood.
5. It's not always necessary to purchase supplements like biotin; even though there are claims biotin helps with faster hair growth, but no studies have proven this. However biotin is a cause of severe hair loss, but this condition is very rare and other symptoms are a scaly rash around the nose, mouth and genitals.
6. To grow hair faster and longer, avoid dramatic weight loss. In fact the more you lose weight the more hair you will shed. The changes your body will undergo during rapid weight loss will cause your hair to thin; this is caused by the change in nutrients and stress involved in weight loss. If you have a diet low in protein and iron for example low fat diets, or those with high protein and low in vegetable and fruit intake for example the Atkins diet will trigger too fast weight loss. Keep a balanced diet and concentrate on gradual calorie reduction to lose only 1 -2 pounds a week.
7. Hair grows for a minimum of 2-5 years then slows down for about 6 weeks before finally going into the resting stage for 3-5 months. The hair will then shed to make room for new hair growth. Usually about 15% of your hair will be in the resting phase, but if you change your nutrition intake suddenly this can cause damage to the hair follicle and make it enter the resting phase early; to a percentage of 30%.
8. To grow hair faster and longer limit stress in your life. Stress is another factor that can prevent faster hair growth. Stress can actually cause permanent hair loss; if you experience either emotional or physical stress it can take up to 4 months for the stress to show up in your hair.
9. Your mane is a strong indicator of any health problems you might have, so check out your health. If you have nutritional deficiencies this can cause your hair to slow down the growth cycle or even cause it to thin. Hormone problems like hyperthyroidism and PCOS can cause hair thinning as well. If you notice your mane has really thinned out or has stopped growing for a few months, it's time to talk to your doctor.
10. To grow hair faster and longer you can use hair masks. These can help return the natural oils to your hair. The most helpful is also the most simple to use and to make; simply use a beaten egg and apply it to your mane. Let it sit for a few minutes and then rinse it out with cold water and a mild shampoo. The longer you let it sit on your hair, the more oil will be absorbed, but don't leave it on for too long or your hair will start to smell.
11. Using natural oils on your hair is a good way to prevent split ends. If you trim your hair once a month this can prevent them as well; just snip off the frayed ends.
12. To grow hair faster and longer, apply Mira hair oil to your hair for faster hair growth. It's a deep oil treatment that can condition your hair. The oil includes all the natural oils needed to stimulate blood flow for the scalp and promotes hair growth.
To grow hair faster and longer follow these simple tips and you will be blessed with a longer thicker mane in no time12 Ways to Grow Hair Faster and Longer